- There is no limit on the number of books that can be checked out, but please be reasonable.
- The checkout period for all items is two weeks.
- Overdue fines are $0.10 per day per item.
- Students may renew books by bringing the book to the library for renewal.
- No checkouts are allowed when a student owes a fine or has overdue items.
- Academic Printing Stations have a 5 minute time limit. The printers are not on the wifi, so students are not able to print from their laptop. They must use the computer connected to the printing station.
- Students may print three pages per day. Students may print more for a charge of $0.10 per page.
- Printing charges are due when the pages are printed; however, students may choose to charge those pages onto their library accounts. These charges must be paid by the end of the nine weeks.
- Please sign in at the circulation desk when you arrive.
- Students must have a pass from their teacher to use the library during the school day.
- Students are welcome without a pass before or after school.
- No computer games or personal email during the school day, and no social network sites at any time.
Click to set custom HTML