- There is no limit on the number of books that can be checked out, but please be reasonable.
- The checkout period for all items is two weeks.
- Overdue fines are $0.10 per day per item.
- Students may renew books by bringing the book to the library for renewal.
- No checkouts are allowed when a student owes a fine or has overdue items.
- Academic Printing Stations have a 5 minute time limit. The printers are not on the wifi, so students are not able to print from their laptop. They must use the cord to connect their computer to the printing station.
- Students may print three pages per day. Students may print more for a charge of $0.10 per page.
- Printing charges are due when the pages are printed; however, students may choose to charge those pages onto their library accounts. These charges must be paid by the end of the nine weeks.
- Please sign using the QR Code by the circulation desk when you arrive & sign out before leaving.
- Students must have a pass from their teacher to use the library during the school day.
- Students are welcome without a pass before school, after school or during the first 5 minutes of their lunch period.
Click to set custom HTML